Attention Alberta South West Business Owners!
Are you planning to sell your farm, tourism operation, or business in the next few years?
Would you like help to plan the sale process to maximize your success in selling?
Fact is 72% of business owners in Canada will transition out of their businesses either by selling to an outsider or shifting ownership within their family within the next decade. Most don’t know how to do it effectively and efficiently but help is available.
Alberta SouthWest has partnered with Successionmatching.com and Community Futures in Southern Alberta to help the business transition! Through our partnership, businesses listed for sale or ready to sell can receive a coupon to list their business on international online marketing platform, to be matched with interested buyers. To participate, the coupon is only $25 (value of $2,000) due to the funding received for this project.
With SXNM’s help, the business owners will receive support resources to:
- Start building a customized formal succession plan
- Get help finding a buyer
- Gain access to valuable resources
- Ask questions to figure out the business or farm owners next steps
- Get the most value for your business, for your farm for your tourist operation
SXNM will provide the opportunity to
- Meet one-on-one with a business and/or farm owners, in person or virtually, or
- Attend a webinar that will help business owners exit their business right now or
begin doing some planning for down the road.
These sessions will offer very practical information, delivered by seasoned professionals who have helped owners sell to the market, as well as to staff and family.
If you have any questions, please contact
- Alberta SouthWest firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Community Futures Southwest https://southwest.albertacf.com/contact-us
- or Community Futures Crowsnest Pass https://crowsnest.albertacf.com/contact-us
- or email email@example.com
- Click the link for more details about the SXNM project https://insights.successionmatching.com/business-succession-project/