Community, Meeting and Conference Facilities
The southwest region of communities offer a variety of facilities for community events, meetings, and conference facilities. They are listed below by community.
- Pincher Creek Community Hall- Occupancy on main floor with liquor service is 386. Occupancy on main floor without liquor service is 485 seats. 10,000 square feet total space. For more details and photos visit their website by clicking here or call 403.627.3601.
- Fort Macleod Community Centre- Occupancy with non-fixed seats- 577. Occupancy with non fixed seats at tables- 456. For more information please call 403-553-4425 ext. 221.
Village of Waterton Lakes
- Waterton Community Centre- Renovated in 2012- Occupancy with non-fixed seats- 300 persons. Occupancy with non fixed seats at tables- 220 persons
- Two classroom style rooms with A/V available- Capacity of 100 persons per room
- Lions Hall- Capacity of 130 persons
To reserve the Community Centre or Lions Halls in Waterton, please click here.